2007年11月18日星期日

My dream


When I was a child ,I had lots of dreams.One of that was I want to be a scientist.But I even didn't know why I wanted to be that.Maybe the scientist sounds so cool that time.

But now when I usually thought about my plan of furture,it was already changed.Now I'm a one-year exchange student in Japanese universicity and my major is Japanese.When graduate from the universicity in China,I wanner to be a graduated student in Japanese universicity.That maybe three years later from now.At that time I wanner to change my major to business management if that is possible.Althought that is so difficult to me,as I even haven't learnt anything about business management.So it means I should learn all the thing by myself in Japanese.But for my rosy furture I should try myself best.

As I wanner to do some international trading when I finish my school,especially the trading among China Japan and America ,except the knowledge of international tradingshould I also can speak Japanese and English very well.But in fact even since I have learnt Japanese,my English goes poorer and poorer day by day.Althought I try my best to stick to learn English by myself,what a pity,it didn't help.So If it is possible I wanner to go to a country which native tongue is English one year or much more for my English-studing.

Someting about my family.Straightly now I haven't thought about that deeply.But one thing is clearly that I wanner to get married with a Chinese boy not a Japanese boy,may it will be changed one day as my growing,but now it still clearly.Also because of I like children vert much,if that is possible I wanner to have two children in my family,as I'm the only child in my family,I felt so lonely when I was a child.Nobody played with me, I just stayed in home by myself waiting for my parents coming back home.

When I have a job,firstly I wanner to get a job in Japanese international trading company,and when I work in Japan for about ten years I wanner to come back my coutry to do some international trading by myself.

These are all the plan of my furture,of course it will be changed while I'm growing.But I wanner to try my best to do everything perfectly.

没有评论: